All our repeat prescriptions is managed by the PCN Prescription Hub. Here are their contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01454 205099 (for medication queries only)
The phone lines are open 10am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-5.30pm for queries.
Requests must be done in writing, either via the email above or paper requests at reception.
Please include the following:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Your chosen chemist
- The medication(s) you need
You can also use the NHS app to order your prescription. Sign up here.
Please note the following:
- It takes 48 working hours to process a repeat prescription.
- Requests after 3.00pm will be processed the next working day – the pharmacy then needs a further 48 working hours to dispense it.
- Please remember to allow enough time – Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as working hours.
- Please check the medication is correct before leaving the chemist.